Real Country 101.7 welcomes Jason Aldean with special guests Hardy and Lainey Wislon to Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheare at Virginia Beach August 5th! For a chance to win a pair of lawn tickets to the show, simply complete the entry form. We will randomly select five winners on July 30, 2021.
JASON ALDEAN TICKET GIVEWAY Entry Form
WLQM-FM / GENERAL CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- No purchase is necessary to enter any WLQM contest.
- All contestants/qualifiers must be permanent residents of Virginia or North Carolina.
- All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to participate in contests or promotions that include hotel/motel accommodations, motor vehicles, boats, and/or air travel.
- Only one entry per household will be permitted to participate in a contest. A “household” is defined as any individuals residing at the same address. After winning a contest on WLQM, the individual/household is ineligible to win any other contest on WLQM for period of (30) days. Individuals/households receiving a prize valued at $500.00 or more on WLQM may be issued at 1099 Federal Income Tax Form. The individual/household is also ineligible to win a prize valued at $500.00 or more for a period of one calendar year from the date of winning. If it is determined that a selected contestant is ineligible as a result of one or both of these restrictions, another contestant will be selected. The selection procedure will continue until restrictions are satisfied.
- For contests requiring written entry forms, they become property of Franklin Broadcasting Corporation and will not be returned. For contests that award “in-store” merchandise, coupons, etc from participating 3rd party registration points or businesses, it is the responsibility of 3rd party and winner to arrange claiming of a prize. WLQM shall bare no responsibility for a contestant’s failure to claim or win any prize based on difficulty with telephone, facsimile, email, U.S. Postal Service or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in a contest.
- Prizes (unless otherwise stated) must be picked up at the WLQM business office or other pre-arranged or pre-announced location within (30) days of notification to the winner. Unless there is a deadline date by which the prizes must be picked up/obtained, in which case, that date will be specifically stated. Otherwise, failure to pick up the prizes by the deadline will result in the forfeiture of the prize, which remains the property of WLQM. WLQM assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
- As a condition of entering a contest, contestants must agree that upon winning they consent to the use of their name, likeness in all verbal and written communications with WLQM for publicity purposes.
- Employees of WLQM and its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each and employees of all media of mass communication within a 50 mile radius of the WLQM main studio are not eligible to win any contest.
- All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. WLQM reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. WLQM cannot be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events, transportation, accommodations caused by weather, promoter, performer, owner/manager or its agents.
- Winners are solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. WLQM, Franklin Broadcasting Corporation assumes no liability for damages, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. WLQM, Franklin Broadcasting Corporation, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies, affiliates thereof, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from contest or prize awarded in any contest. As a condition of entering a contest, participants, may be required, upon winning, to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the contestant’s right to claim or receive the prize.
- Although WLQM will make reasonable efforts to conduct its contests substantially as announced or advertised, WLQM reserves the right in extraordinary situations to change or modify the rules of its contests as exigent circumstances may require. In such cases, WLQM will amend the rules for that contest and broadcast the amended rules as promptly as possible. In such case, the contest will be conducted in accordance with the amended rules.
- All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law. All local, state and federal regulations apply. As a licensee of the FCC and trustee of the public airwaves, WLQM reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any contest or promotion and not award the offered prize at the discretion of WLQM management if world/local events, the national mood, or public safety warrant. WLQM reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any manner. WLQM reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. All decisions of WLQM are final.