Two days of family fun and entertainment are lined up and this year's Franklin Fall Festival will be bigger and better than ever! Join us at Barrett's Landing for the Fall Festival Block Party and Fireworks featuring live music from The Island Boy Band & The Fantastic Shakers Band.
Friday October 3rd - Block Party & Fireworks at Barrett’s Landing
Join us at Barrett’s Landing for the Fall Festival Block Party and Fireworks featuring live music!
$5.00 Admission (Kids under 6 FREE)
Food and Refreshments available for purchase.
- Gate Opens at 6:00 p.m.
- Opening Band: Island Boy, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Main Attraction: The Fantastic Shakers Band, 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
Saturday October 4th - Street Festival
The fun continues on Saturday, October 4th with the street scene in downtown Franklin! Family-friendly entertainment, talent contest, exciting events, street vendors, food and refreshments are available throughout the day.
- Street Festival: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Franklin Farmer’s Market will be open during the Fall Festival!
- Wine & Microbrewery tasting at Barrett's Landing
- Cornhole Tournament competition at Barrett's Landing
- The official NASCAR Nationwide show car and racing simulator: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on North Main Street
- The Albemarle-Chowan Watershed Roundtable will have their educational exhibits at the Franklin Farmer's Market at 210 S. Main Street
- Mustang Car Show on Souht Main Street
- Children's Games & Entertainment
- Open Amateur Stages 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Talent Contest with PRIZES 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.