When: October 4, 2014 10:00 AM until 04:00 PM Eastern Time Zone
Get ready to enjoy Franklin's biggest weekend of the year with a gigantic street festival in downtown!
Saturday, October 4th - Street Festival
The fun continues on Saturday, October 4th with the street scene in downtown Franklin! Family-friendly entertainment, talent contest, exciting events, street vendors, food and refreshments are available throughout the day.
- Street Festival: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Franklin Farmer’s Market will be open during the Fall Festival!
- Wine & Microbrewery tasting at Barrett's Landing
- Cornhole Tournament competition at Barrett's Landing
- The official NASCAR Nationwide show car and racing simulator: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on North Main Street
- The Albemarle-Chowan Watershed Roundtable will have their educational exhibits at the Franklin Farmer's Market at 210 S. Main Street
- Mustang Car Show on Souht Main Street
- Children's Games & Entertainment
- Open Amateur Stages 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Talent Contest with PRIZES 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Main Street, Franklin, VA, 23851