THE LATEST COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
The latest information regarding the outbreak of COVID-19
For more informtion visit the CDC website link below:
The high coronavirus call volume has prompted local, state, and federal agencies to set up call centers to provide COVID-19 information United Way of South Hampton Roads
- The United Way of South Hampton Roads has established a Coronavirus Recovery Fund. Click here to donate.
- The organization says it is providing coordination of care through a Coronavirus Response Hotline for residents experiencing the effects of closures and missed work. Anyone needing assistance can call 757-858-7777.
- More information can be found at unitedwayshr.org/coronavirus
State – Virginia
Virginia Department of Health
- The Virginia Department of Health has created a public information line for residents with questions about COVID-19. The phone number for the public information line is (877) ASK-VDH3.
State – North Carolina
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services has created a call center to disseminate public information about COVID-19. The phone number for the call center is (866) 462-3821.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The CDC is sending out regular email updates on the status of the coronavirus pandemic. To get email updates the CDC, register here.