RADIO ADVERTISING-MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Why Advertise?
A: Highly successful businesses consistently advertise for three reasons:
- Advertising replaces the 20%-30% of customers lost annually
- Advertising reaches people as they make buying decisions today
- Advertising builds “Top Of Mind Awareness”-they think of you first
- Your competition is inviting potential customers do business with them now
Q: Why Advertise On Radio?
A: Radio reaches “now” buyers plus “future” buyers
- Radio is intrusive: at home, work, car - can listen to radio everywhere
- Radio is affordable 7 days per week. Potential customers are deciding to buy your products & services daily. (Not just when you're open!)
- Future customers represent 90%-98% of people in the market tomorrow
- No production charges
Q: Why advertise on WLQM-FM?
A: We reach over 80% of the adults in Western Tidewater/Roanoke-Chowan market
- We target listeners in the age range of 35+ (very desirable demographic group)
- For the cost of one full page newspaper ad we can give you a full month of advertising
- Large commuter base in Western Tidewater
- RESULTS! Just ask many of our current advertisers...
Q: How can I make money advertising on radio?
A: 13-week and longer investments
- Long term impact = Long term business growth
- Consider voicing your own commercial for a personal invitation to do business
- Most importantly --- Invest in a marketing campaign
Q: How do I get started?
A: We start with an initial meeting and series of questions to determine the strategy of your business and advertising goals. A follow up meeting is scheduled to present recommendations & findings for your business with a sound marketing approach. We believe by presenting marketing ideas for growth that are customized for your business, you will want to invest in radio advertising as much as we want to deliver results.
This is a no risk / no cost opportunity to have an objective analysis of your marketing & at least two new ideas to promote your business! For more information contact:
Franklin Broadcasting Corporation